Department of Mechanical Engineering Jalozai Campus
The knowledge of mechanical engineering is used to build useful products and devices for society. This can range from a device as small as a catheter injected into the human body, to a fax machine or printer, to a modern jet engine, to as large as a power plant for a major city.
Mechanical engineering encompasses the generation, conversion, transmission, and utilization of mechanical and thermal energy. This includes design, construction, and operation of all kinds of mechanical and thermal devices and systems. Of all the engineering offers the greatest breadh, flexibility and individuality. Indeed, Mechanical Engineering education is an ideal preparation for working and living in a technological world.Faculty & Staff of Mechanical Engineering Jalozai Campus
- Academic Programs
- - B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering
Syllabus of Mechanical Engineering
Industrial visits are regularly conducted every year to broaden the horizon of students and to appraise them with the industry of Pakistan.
- Laboratories Practical work in laboratories is an essential part of the curriculum. Almost all subjects taught are augmented by practicals in the laboratories. The Department is supported by well-equipped laboratories having state-of-the-art machinery and equipment. It has the following laboratories:
- - Stress Analysis Lab.
- - Hydraulics and Fluid Mechanics Lab.
- - Production Automation Lab.
- - Power Plant Lab.
- - Diesel Engine Simulation Lab.
- - Metallurgy Laboratory
- - Automotive A/C System Lab.
- - Modular Fluid Power Lab.
- - Fluid Power Learning Lab.
- - Hydraulics & amp; Pneumatics Lab
- - Automotive Troubleshooting Lab