As a result of our growth in the last few years, students were offered an option to get admission
in other regions of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Mardan Campus was inaugurated in 2002 with a spirit to bring engineering education to people
at their door steps. The campus is spread over an area of more than 22 acres, including a covered area of 190,000 sq .ft.,
consisting of an administration block, academic blocks, recreation center, students and faculty housing. At Mardan we offer
three engineering undergraduate program that include Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Software Engineering and Electrical
(Power/Communication) Engineering. All the laboratories have recently been strengthened with the latest cutting-edge equipment.
The ever increasing applications demonstrate that student find program offered credible and useful.
Research and development goes side by side – promoting research friendly environment is a key focus of these Departments. The program is formulated to provide the opportunity for students to engage in research based projects. Necessary equipment and software simulation tools, required for accomplishing various research projects, are provided and latest techniques in this regard are also communicated to students. Students are encouraged to pursue research based ideas in their final year projects. The research oriented strategy has proved fruitful in the recent years –some of our graduating engineers had been able to publish the results of their research projects in IEEE sponsored conferences.
- - Department of Telecommunication Engineering
- - Department of Computer Software Engineering
- - Department of Electrical (Power) Engineering
- Academic Programs
- The following degree programs are offer in the Mardan Campus:
- - B.Sc. Software Engineering
- - M.Sc. Software Engineering
- - P.hd. Software Engineering
- - B.Sc. Telecommunication Engineering
- - M.Sc. Telecommunication Engineering
- - P.hd. Telecommunication Engineering
- - B.Sc Electrical (Power/Communication) Engineering
- At Mardan we offer two engineering undergraduate program that include Telecommunication Engineering and Computer Software Engineering. All the laboratories have recently been strengthened with the latest cutting-edge equipment. The ever increasing applications demonstrates that student find program offered credible and useful.
- - Computer Software Engineering Labs:
- - Computer Laboratory-I
- - Computer Laboratory-II
- - Computer Laboratory-III
- - Computer Hardware Laboratory
- Telecommunication Labs:
- - Telecommunication Laboratory-I
- - Telecommunication Laboratory -II
- - Electronics and E-learning Laboratory
- - Digital Electronics Laboratory
- - Control and Instrumentation Laboratory
- - Electric Circuit Laboratory
- - Applied Sciences Laboratory
Field Visits & Training
Visits to industries, institutions and various organizations are arranged for students for better understanding of practical aspects of courses they study.
Apart from academic activities students are sent to different industries and organizations for obtaining practical training in their respective fields. These training's are normally arranged during summer vacations.
- - Four hostels for 240 male students
- - One hostel for 50 female students