Convocation is more than just a formal ceremony for the conferral of degrees and diplomas; it's the recognition of a longstanding tradition whereby the University community - students, faculty, staff and alumni - applaud your achievements.For Online Registration click here
The Convocation has been scheduled to be held in November 2019 to confer Degrees/Certificates/Medals as per following detail:
1. This convocation is being held for graduate in session 2017-18 and 2018-19 for Undergraduate,
Postgraduate students shall apply irrespective of their session.
2. Convocation fee Rs 1500/- for UET Peshawar students and Rs. 3000/- for graduates of affiliated colleges (Non-refundable) must be deposit in any branch of United Bank Limited (in UET Account No. 205505522) throughout Pakistan.
3. Hood and gowns can be obtained from their respective Departments/Academic Regulation section.
4. UET Peshawar reserve the right to issue the invitation cards for participation of Parents/Guardian as per capacity of Hall/Venue.
5. Participation in rehearsal is mandatory.
6. For Online Registration . you need scan copy of CNIC of yourself and Parent/Guardian (not more than 4MB).
7. One Passport size latest picture not more than 4MB.
8. No guest under age of 12 years is permitted.
9. For any query/help please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Registration click here
All Rights Reserved.